Honeycomb are working with a leading Bank in NI to recruit for a Banking Cashier for 3-6 months initially with the possibility of extension. This role is a full time temporary position based in Bloomfield Shopping Centre.
A leading bank within Northern Ireland
This role will be based primarily in the Bloomfield branch but the successful individual may be required to travel to and support other branches in the area during busy periods including the Knock, Forestside and Newtownards branches.
Typical duties include:
- First point of contact for banking customers and assisting with everyday queries and requests
- Providing advice and insight for customers on different banking products and services
- Processing information accurately using internal systems
- Numerical Input
- Cash handling duties
- Operating within regulatory requirements
- GCSE Grade A*- C in Maths and English (or equiv)
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Prior Cash Handling experience
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Desirable Criteria
- Prior experience within banking, insurance or building societies
- Prior experience working as a banking cashier.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Experience: 0 yrs