Honeycomb is delighted to be working exclusively alongside a top Retail Banking Firm in the multiple recruitment for Financial Administrators with direct AML/ KYC experience. This fantastic full time ongoing temporary opportunity lies within a newly created team and so has potential scope for permanent extension. Ideal Belfast City Location with nearby street parking.
The Client: Being the largest Retail Banking Firm in NI, this client maintains a highly reputable service to both commercial and customer clientele.
Personal Banking provides a wide range of products and services, via a range of channels, to the Personal Banking market in Northern Ireland. The unit comprises the Branch Network, Customer Direct, Wealth Management and Private Banking. Transactional banking services are also provided to Business and Corporate customers.
Within this, Risks & Operations provide the first line of defence for Personal & Small Business and Corporate & Business, supporting and enabling the sales and service teams. The Customer Protection Centre sits within the Risk and Operations Support department and its focus is to ensure that the bank remains compliant with financial crime regulations, specifically the the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, as well as wider Group AML standards.
- To contribute to the completion of cyclical customer due diligence (and enhanced due diligence / high risk), in line with UK and Group AML requirements, across the Bank's Personal and Business Banking / Corporate population.Responsibility for completing cyclical due diligence on a proportion of the Bank's low, medium and high risk population within PB and BB, at an effective pace, whilst retaining requisite quality standards.
- Assist the less experienced CP analysts with any immediate technical queries relaing to their respective caseloads (mainly medium risk).
- Link in with QC Managers to ensure best practice and any thematic issues are picked up and fed forward into future processes / file review.
- Reporting of key risks and material issues to the Centre's management when you idneifify potential issues.
- Reporting of UARs where applicable / relevant.
- To ensure that you maintain personal professional development through appropriate training.
- To ensure that the optimum support to the BUs is achieved at all times, in order to maximise the opportunity to achieve both the financial and service objectives of the business.
- Work with the the Centre's management in ensuring the development and reinforcement of a positive culture.
- To ensure all activities are aligned to the core values thereby ensuring fair treatment of all customers.
- Effectiveness in delivering ODD / EDD caseloadwithin the prescribed cycles / time scales.
- Effectiveness in maintaining the requisite quality standards in delivering caseloads relating to PB/BB.
- Working effectively within the various teams in order to promote and environment of continuous learning, quality and collaboration
- Quality Control Team Manager
- Ensure sufficient quality targets are achieved (aligned to AML regulations / requirements as well as the Group Directive on AML)
- Ensure you achieve sufficient customer / case coverage
- Sound knowledge of AML / Financial Crime law / regulation.
- Customer Focus.
- Results oriented
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Specialist Recruitment Consultant Claire Connolly to speak confidentially on 02890 918 590 or alternatively follow the link below to attach your CV.
Experience: 0 yrs