Belfast Based - Daily Rate Contract - 3 months +
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland. In business for almost 200 years they currently have nearly 6000 employees to provide high level of service to nearly 2 million customers. Part of a globally present organisation they pride themselves on their local feeling and local understanding with motivation to be the best in their market at providing customer service.
What will you be doing?
Working within a Restructuring Project you will be supporting the Project Manager with the management oversight, support and guidance work with the products integration gaps.
Specific tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Secretariat for boards and formal meetings
- Working with business areas to keep Traceability Matrix up to date / current
- Working with business areas to ensure production of plans which cover the key requirements /milestones for reporting line changes
- Monitoring of plans and (where required) corrective guidance/action
- Support in the production of associated/required technology system change details (costs, timescales, etc)
- General management oversight, support and guidance for business area reporting line changes
- Aid in the production of FCA return
What is required?
- Detailed understanding & experience of restructuring programmes and associated HR & regulatory considerations in Ireland (North & Rep). Audit
- Audit / Assurance experience very beneficial, as would be previous banking experience
- Previous analyst skills ideally within a Change environment
In return our client is offering a competitive daily rate for a Senior Change Analyst
If you are interested in applying or finding out more please send your CV to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.
Experience: 0 yrs