This locally owned insurance broker has been providing personal and commercial insurance solutions to their clients across the province for over 20 years. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Handler as a result of sustained growth.
This is an excellent role for an experienced Account Handler to join one of the leading, independent insurance brokers left in Northern Ireland. If you are keen on joining a firm who place good old fashioned customer service first then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
- New business quotations.
- Mid-Terms Adjustments.
- Act as a point of contact and liaise with clients, internal colleagues and insurers.
- Work closely with Account Executive to ensure to timely placement of insurance for clients.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- Must evidence at least 2 years' experience operating as a Commercial Account Handler in a broker environment.
- A professional and persuasive telephone manner.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the CII qualification.
- Evidence a solid understanding in commercial insurance products.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Circa £25,000 DOE.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.
Experience: 0 yrs