Marketing Executive, Belfast, Maternity Contract.
Our client is a boutique regulatory compliance consulting firm who specialise in the provision of high quality, commercial advice to their clients.
They currently wish to recruit a Marketing executive to work in their busy team. The digital marketing executive will be responsible for the delivery of the digital marketing strategy and assisting in the delivery of the overall marketing strategy. Whilst a key focus of this role will be around digital marketing there will be a need to be flexible to assist with all areas of marketing.
This will involve dealing with all areas of marketing to include;
- Content creation in the form of blogs, content downloads, presentations, weekly and monthly newsletters;
- Review of technical content to ensure SEO optimisation and alignment to buyer personas and purchasing journey;
- Development and design of graphics for social media posts;
- Maintenance and ongoing update of websites and social media channels;
- Monitor and analyse social and digital activity from competitors;
- Development and delivery of all email marketing to ensure maximum ROI;
- Preparation and promotion of webinars and training sessions;
- Assistance in the implementation of the overall marketing plan;
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
What you need for the role
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Have a 2:1 or above in marketing/digital marketing
- A competent writer with a high level of English
- Social media advocate with a passion for content creation
- Understanding of content marketing and SEO
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Diligent, with excellent levels of attention to detail
- Experience in the professional services industry
- Experience using Canva to create social media graphics (preferable)
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro to create and edit video content (preferable)
You will have the opportunity to work for an award-winning consultancy business with leading clients.
You will also be rewarded with working within a friendly and stimulating working environment where you will have a challenging and autonomous role that is critical to business.
For more details please contact Orla Milligan at Energis Recruitment via the link above.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this