CD Fairfield Capital is a fast-growing Belfast based company specialising in property and consumer debt, under the trading styles of Negative Equity Ni, Negative Equity UK, Get Help with Debt and Landlord Debt Advisory. We are FCA regulated and a licenced Insolvency Practice and the most successful company of our type in the UK.
The successful candidates must have the ability and confidence to deal with clients professionally and adhere to company compliance requirements. They will have the ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision and be able to react to the demands of managing a significant workload.
These roles are an opportunity to join a highly competent and hardworking team, the Case Administrator role will involve lots of client interaction, resolving queries, updating IT systems and general administrative duties. It is not necessary that the successful candidates have previous experience in a similar role.
- 2 years’ relevant experience working in Customer facing role.
- Five GCSE’s to include English and maths or equivalent
- Ability to work as part of a very busy team
- Strong office based IT skills, to include Microsoft office suite
- Excellent customer focus, ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must be able to take direction and work towards deadlines and targets
- Experience working in Banking or Insolvency
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of property debt mediation/restructuring
Interested applicants please submit your CV via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd March 2019