Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Pension Administrator on behalf of an established financial services firm.
As a result of expansion of their pension administration business our client has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Pensions Administrator within their occupational pension administration team in their Belfast office. The role will require you to work as part of the team to deliver a high-quality administration service within agreed timescales and to take responsibility for client service activities
* You will be the main point of contact for a portfolio of Defined Benefit schemes
* Pro-actively manage and act as the main point of contact for portfolio of defined denefit schemes whilst checking colleagues work
* Provide cover for fellow colleagues and team manager when necessary
* Ensure that all agreed service levels are met
* Act as an effective problem solver providing technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of client issues
* Demonstrate ownership, responsibility and accountability for yourself whilst acting in a support role for junior members through feedback and coaching.
* You should be organised, methodical and logical in your approach to the delegation of responsibilities.
* At least 3 years` relevant Defined Benefits and Defined Contributions experience
* Have achieved, or be willing to complete, professional qualifications through the Pensions Management Institute
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, including English and Maths (Grade C min)
* Computer Skills (MS Office)
PLEASE NOTE - CANDIDATES WITHOUT EXPERIENCE OF DEFINED BENEFITS AND CONTRIBUTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED !!!
Salary range is c £23-£30K depending on knowledge and experience
Please send CV via the apply link
Experience: MUST HAVE PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE AND HAVE WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF DEFINED BENEFOTS AND DEFINED CONTRIBUTIONS
MUST HAVE PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE AND HAVE WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF DEFINED BENEFOTS AND DEFINED CONTRIBUTIONS