Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting a Paraplanner for our Financial Services client located in Belfast.
The client provides a comprehensive range of financial planning and investment management services for their clients in Northern Ireland.
They value their employees as much as their clients and they are committed to embracing diversity in all its forms recognising that the breadth of thought, perspective and experience that emerges from a diverse workforce is essential to deliver on our core values.
They located in the city centre and are close to all public transport. Free access to their onsite gym, and impressive social calendar are just some of the unique benefits that employees can enjoy while working for this client
Performance related bonuses, generous pension contributions and investment in further education demonstrate the value that they place in developing and rewarding their staff.
* Compile pre-meeting information from internal and external sources;
* Interpret data and agree actions following Adviser/Client meetings;
* Provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives;
* Compile and maintain records to support research undertaken and solutions provided, including engagement with platform and product providers;
* Production of compliant suitability reports, to include consolidation of client needs and objectives, together with recommendations;
* Work closely with administrators to ensure timely and accurate implementation of agreed actions arising from client meetings;
* Ensuring that all research material is on file and that records are organised
* Preparation of timely, accurate information and documentation to ensure client reviews and valuations are delivered in line with agreed service schedule;
* Support the ongoing client relationship, in conjunction with the Adviser and administration staff;
* Provide support to the financial advisers to ensure compliance and new business submission documentation is accurate.
* Reviewing available products; pro-actively seeking new product details and make appropriate recommendations
* Researching investment funds on an ongoing basis, to ensure they are performing in line with expectations.
* Ensure all recommended funds are suitable for a client`s risk attitude.
* Reviewing both new contracts and alterations in product provider`s terms.
* Make product recommendations to Company Directors and Consultants
* Undertake annual review for existing clients, researching, analysing and making recommendations where applicable
* Minimum of 3 years paraplanning experience
* Industry specific knowledge of systems and processes
* Level 4 qualified, preference for qualification to be gained through CISI or CII
* Strong client focus
* Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of financial planning products, services and issues, in particular in the areas of investment, pensions and protection products and the tax implications of such products;
* Relevant knowledge of the UK regulatory framework;
* Very strong communication and presentation skills
* CPD to be tracked and maintained
* Effective time and caseload management capabilities.
* A strong team player;
* Analytical and research skills;
If interested - please send CV via the apply link
Experience: Previous paraplanning experience essential
Previous paraplanning experience essential