Brook Street (UK) Ltd is delighted to be recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator on behalf of a growing financial planning and investment company in their South Belfast Office.
This role will involve performing various administrative duties and the support/management of client relationships with the firm.
Key responsibilities will be to interpret data and agreed actions following advisor/client meetings along with producing client review reports to consolidate client needs and objectives.
You will be responsible to provide effective technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of certain customer queries and problems
* A minimum of 12 months experience in Financial Services within an IFA.
* Experience related to general administration duties or could include paraplanner duties.
* Knowledge or experience of working directly with pensions and investments.
* Conducting client review process.
* Production of review reports/letters.
Salary will start on circa £18k per annum and there is also a competitive benefits package.
The client also will provide exam support
Please send CV via the link
Experience: Previous financial services administration essential
Previous financial services administration essential