Financial Crime & Anti Money Laundering Risk Manager - Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading bank that has become the fastest growing financial services firm in Northern Ireland. They are building out a number of business critical teams and have the immediate need for a Financial Crime & AML Risk Manager.
- Provide expertise, advice and guidance on Financial Crime & AML issues;
- Participation in strategic and operational project teams;
- Ensure an effective risk assessment and reporting framework is in place;
- Working and communicating with all stakeholders;
- Complete Risk Monitoring and Assurance Reporting;
- Event management;
- Provide sign off on business unit policy & procedures.
- Graduate calibre with at least five years background in financial services;
- Experience and awareness of a variety of consumer banking products;
- At least three years extensive experience in a Financial Crime & AML risk role for consumer products;
- Ability to analyse information and apply logical thinking to identify the key issues and points;
- Ability to provide intellectual rigor to business controls monitoring and risk assessment, development of business solutions and decision making;
- Practical experience of Financial Crime risks, controls and issues within financial services or consumer banking;
- Ideally ICA Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention or equivalent
- Excellent reward package offered plus the standard banking benefits
- Damian Farrell
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs