Banking Executive - Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading bank to immediately recruit a Banking Executive for their dynamic and growing Belfast office. You will be rewarded with a market leading salary and get the opportunity to grow your career with a high performing banking team.
- To provide full administrative support to customers, introducers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Help to build and maintain effective working relationships with introducers via regular contact and account management.
- Answer, handle or transfer telephone calls
- Scan and dispatch incoming documentation.
- Prepare contracts and corresponding documents and liaise with other operations staff to ensure all procedures and processes are adhered to.
- Prepare regular reports detailing all activities undertaken within the role.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure effective processing and handling of proposals and new business transactions including post activation activity and on and off site storage.
- Between 6 months and 3 years banking experience in a lending related role or a supporting role with another another leading bank / finance house
- Experience of providing a high level of customer services and support to customers
- Computer literate and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with an analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- You will be offered a market leading basic salary that also comes with a unique benefits package.
- Damian Farrell
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs