Trainee Commercial Account Executive
Abacus Careers are delighted to be working on a unique and exciting opportunity for a Trainee Commercial Account Executive on behalf of a market leading forward thinking insurance brokerage. An incredible opportunity for an experienced commercial account handler/ Broker to take the next step in their career or potentially an existing Accoubt Executive who are looking for a change in their career.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Generous salary depending on experience with a Bonus scheme and Car allowance.
You will inherit a book of highly sought after commercial and corporate clients and manage their expectations when it comes to the service, they have come to expect s well as sourcing for new opportunities.
In order to be successful in this role, you will conduct in depth reviews into existing and prospect client's insurance needs, whilst ensuring any changes are dealt with, and appropriate adjustments to existing policies are made.
- You will be able to clearly explain policy terms, endorsements or warranties and they impact they will have on the policy holder;
- It will also be your responsibility to cross-sell other products and services where possible, whilst gaining further opportunity through asking for referrals where applicable.
- Service existing policies.
- Adhere to FCA regulations and ensure customer details remain confidential.
The client's interests will be at the heart of what you do, and so It will be essential that you gain an understanding of their business operations in order to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships.
- 3 years' experience working in a commercial insurance role.
- CII Certificate of Insurance.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative and problem solve effectively.
- Excellent commercial insurance product knowledge
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C or above including English and Maths.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an experienced Commercial Account Executive or a Senior Commercial Account Handler looking for their next step to join a progressive, dynamic team. To find out more contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to Mairead@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs