Settlements Associate - 9 month fixed term contract
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global inter-dealer broker to recruit for a Settlements Associates on an initial 9 month FTC for their Belfast office. You will be working with a large company but with a local company feel.
- The Settlements team are responsible for supporting a multitude of Fixed Income and Cash Equity broking desks in several EMEA locations including performing a variety of Settlement Middle office tasks to ensure both timely and accurate matching of trades within a controlled environment.
- The main function of the team is to ensure that all trades are matched with clients so that the purchases & sales settle on time with zero cost to the company, as trade sizes are very large & carry associated risks.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of the financial markets & traded instruments
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in Settlements essential
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Health Cover, Company Pension, work from home, discretionary bonus
- Nicky Strutt
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs