PERSONAL LINES ADVISOR - Belfast
A great opportunity as come on for a Personal Lines Advisor based in Belfast. Our client has been on the market for over 50 years, priding themselves on their service and long-standing relationships with their customers which is one of the main reasons they have remained in demand.
Salary and Benefits
Negotiable (depending on experience)
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Personal Lines Advisor on behalf of a local industry leading Insurance Brokerage based in Belfast. Our client is one of the most forward-thinking brokers on the market with integrity at the heart of all that they do which is why they have been around for over 50 years.
What you will do
- Required to service inbound calls from existing customers who are enquiring about their personal insurance policies and to thoroughly explain what is covered by their product along with any significant exclusions
- Complete the task of "Fact Finding" to identify client requirements and ensure adequate quotations are provided as well as the most competitive rates for the cover required are discussed.
- Issue invoices and policy documents providing full details of cover, and Terms of Business.
- Ensure a high level of accuracy at all times as you will be responsible for administrating New Business, Renewals, Mid-term adjustments and claims.
- Requirement to operate our client's bespoke computer system as all communications and changes will be made via this.
- Prompt response to all customer enquiries via both telephone and email including actioning renewals 4-6 weeks prior to renewal date.
- Other duties and responsibilities as and when required by the Directors.
Overall you will demonstrate a high level of customer care as retention of customers is key and therefore it is expected that an outstanding service is delivered with all interactions.
You will need to have prior experience working in an insurance environment in a sales or customer advisory role. It is expected that you will come from a multi-skilled insurance background with experience across home, motor and household insurance.
It is essential that you have prior experience working with Open GI software in conjunction with being proficient in computer usage and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The successful candidate will also be self-motivated with the passion and enthusiasm to work within a demanding environment. You will have the ability to work well in a team under minimal supervision whilst consistently delivering results and providing a quality customer service.
The desirable candidate will be Cert II qualified or have a willingness to work towards.
If this sounds like the job for you
Contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential career discussion.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs