Collections Advisor - Belfast
Abacus are excited to be exclusively representing a fantastic financial services firm that have been a constant means of funding in the Northern Ireland market place. Through the initial boom of the 90s and then unfortunate crash of the 20s my client has always remained a funder of local and national businesses and have continued in this vein through the pandemic. They have funded when so many on the market wouldn't and find themselves in a very similar position today.
If you are sick of continual restructures with your current bank then this is the role for you. My client is talking about growth and prospering not restructures and downsizing. They have an outstanding credit policy and a real willingness to get deals done.
- Work closely with the Customers and external third parties to ensure all early collection accounts are dealt with within specified timeframes.
- Ensure prompt and timely contact with customers via telephone, email and letter
- Treat customers fairly in line with TCF guidelines
- Ensure all accounts moving to late collections have had all possible avenues investigated to mitigate any potential loss.
- Constant review of risk and bad debt to minimise loss to the bank.
- Assist with the administration of lease maturities.
- Ensuring all activity is recorded in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Previously experience in a corporate collections environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Numerate with analytical ability
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong ability to plan and organise.
- Practical problem solving ability
- An excellent communicator with a direct and open style.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the business.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent basic salary on offer
You will pick up an enhanced benefits package which beats most current competitors
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs