Area Sales Manager - Asset Finance
- Our client is a fast growing dynamic financial services firm specialising in providing asset finance to a variety of different industries. You will need to be a motivated, driven and commercial astute individual to be a success in this role.
- You will have responsibility for generating new business and building on existing business within the local SME marketplace and ideally covering the North West side of Northern Ireland.
- Working efficiently and consistently achieving targets set.
- Working within the agreed geographical boundary, sales will be generated through direct sales activity, following up leads generated by marketing, initiating local marketing activity and actively sourcing new business opportunities.
- You will report directly into the Regional Sales Director and will develop a strong working relationship with the Operations Manager and administration team.
- Current experience of business/commercial lending to the SME market
- Must be well experienced within Asset Finance or Business Banker background
- A driven, motivated and enthusiastic individual that has a strong desire to succeed
- Experience of delivering new business and managing an active portfolio
- Must be competitive and have a need to win with an ability to think on their feet and deliver solutions.
- Target driven
- You can expect a market leading salary with the best bonus being paid locally
- Best bonus being paid locally (potentially 100%+ of basic salary)
- Company Contributory Pension - 15%
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- Nicky Strutt - email@example.com
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs