Temporary Management Accountant, 11 months, Belfast
VanRath are pleased to be recruiting for a Management Accountant for a highly commercial organisation based in East Belfast. The role is to cover the current Accountant overseeing an ERP implementation project and a full handover period will be provided with help and advise close at hand throughout. Ideally this role would suit an immediately available candidate in order to allow a full handover and for the project to commence swiftly but allowance will be made for a notice period of up o one month. The role itself will present a challenging and stimulating assignment for any accountant keen to enhance their CV and career prospects within a forward-thinking organisation.
Preparation of management accounts for multiple entities including the preparation of variance reports between standard and actual production figures and preparation of production accounts budgets.
Compiling month end stock reports of raw materials, finished goods and consignment stock and preparing reconciliations of consignment stock.
Preparation of annual financial budgets; including Income Statements, Cash Flow Statements and Balance Sheets and supporting schedules and disclosures for presentation to the Director of Finance
Assist in the preparation for annual interim and final statutory audits including co-ordination of cut-off, file preparation and liaising with auditors' requests
- Ad hoc analysis of financial and operational Information.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), part-qualified will also be considered.
- Third level education in an accountancy or business related field
- Experience of operating within a medium to large organisation
- Experience of producing management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet reviews
- Experience of managing Company bank accounts including reconciliation, balance sheet reporting and cash flow
- Experience of Microsoft products, particularly Excel spread sheets
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Interim Accountancy appointment in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Damian Della Croce in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs