Sales Ledger Clerk
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk for an exciting organisation based in Belfast. Specialising in the manufacturing industry, the client is a local organisation with a long standing position within the UK market. The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will be a professional individual who thrives in a finance-orientated environment.
- Maintenance of the sales ledger
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Utilising IT systems to effectively carry out the role
- Generation and processing of invoices
- Completion of administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Accurate record taking
- Preparation of sales ledger invoices
The Ideal Person
The ideal person for this role will have experience in a high volume invoicing environment with at least 2 years sales ledger experience. The right person for this position will have a flexible approach to working with strong communication skills.
For further information on this Sales Ledger Clerk vacancy, or any other Sales Ledger Clerk job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin Butler in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs