Restructuring Senior Associate
VANRATH is proud to be working in partnership with a Big 4 accountancy practice to appoint a Restructuring Senior Associate / Assistant Manager for their market leading restructuring team. The Restructuring Team provides restructuring, enforcement, insolvency, investigation and advisory services to under-performing companies, portfolios and their stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual coming from a property, banking, legal or insolvency background to help manage some of Ireland's largest corporate and personal restructuring assignments.
- Day to day management, progression and implementation of strategy for client portfolios with the aim of maximising the outcome for stakeholders
- Efficiently handling property management issues and challenges
- Taking responsibility for actions at the outset of appointment to include security services, insurance and agent valuations
- Monitoring and driving the realisation of sale agreed assets
- Preparation, management and adherence to all financial matters to include reconciliations, cash flows, budgets,
- forecasts and final outcome statements
- Adhering to all internal controls to effectively manage client portfolio and associated risks
- Assisting and developing strategic solutions to complex issues that arise to maximise the outcome for stakeholders
- Overall responsibility for marketing and disposal phase of assets
- Managing supplier & third party relationships to include legal advisors, sales agents, property agents, project managers, purchasers, tenants and other professionals
- Financial management of client portfolio
- Completing statutory returns to include submissions and filings to Companies House and HMRC
- Attend progress meetings with clients
- 2 years' experience within property administration or property management
- Third level qualifications in Accounting, finance or property management
- Strong analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet targets / deadlines whilst also maintaining accuracy
- Ability to liaise with professionals in legal, property and other professions
This role will suit a capable individual with Banking (restructuring), property management or Insolvency experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs