VANRATH is delighted to be working with a prominent accountancy practice in Belfast city centre to appoint a qualified or part qualified accountant to join their highly successful Outsourcing Team. The Outsourcing Team in Belfast is responsible for providing outsourced financial solutions to a broad portfolio of clients throughout the UK. The Belfast team is responsible for all back office financial solutions to include monthly ledger work, monthly management accounts, bank reconciliations, VAT and EC Sales list and in some cases banking and payments.
As a result of continued success and business acquisition, the firm is eager to appoint a qualified or part-qualified accountant from an industry or practice background.
- Preparing management accounts and providing technical solutions where required
- Schedule, supervise and review work ensuring standards are met
- Ensuring work is completed to client deadlines
- Providing a high quality service to all clients
- Reviewing work undertaken by junior team members and providing feedback where necessary
- Conduct an analytical review of the P&L, variance analysis and provide appropriate commentary
- Take responsibility for all balance sheet and payroll reconciliations
- VAT returns preparation, EC sales list, P11d's and intrastat accounts preparation
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant through ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Ability to organise and manage workload and time efficiently
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build trusted relationships with your clients
- Logical thinker with the ability to solve problems
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs