Part-Qualified Accountant (Global Manufacturer)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Part-Qualified Accountant for a fantastic organisation based in Greater Belfast. Specialising in the manufacturing industry, the ideal Part-Qualified Accountant will be studying towards their ACCA/CIMA qualification and will have completed 2 years of study with examinations. The client is an SME with fantastic scope for progression.
- Maintain and develop management information systems
- Prepare for financial audit
- Prepare grant requests and statistical returns
- Maintain fixed asset register and leasing register
- Completion of VAT returns
- Deputise for others in Accounts team when necessary E.g. Credit control, payroll, remittances, purchase ledger.
- Assist in budgeting/forecasting and variance reporting
- Assist with payroll if applicable
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this position will be working towards their ACCA/CIMA professional qualification having completed 2 years of study. The right person for this role will be a competent communicator with experience of working within a manufacturing company advantageous.
For further information on this Part-Qualified Accountant vacancy, or any other Part-Qualified Accountant job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin Butler in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs