Newly-Qualified Accountant (Industry Contract)
VANRATH are proud to be recruiting for one of the largest, target employers in Northern Ireland for a Newly-Qualified Accountant. This role will be working within a team of highly skilled accountants and will provide the perfect, first exposure to industry for an accountant coming out of practice and keen to add valuable commercial experience to their CV.
Reporting to the Finance Manager within a team of accountants, you will play a key role in the delivery of management accounting information as follows:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly variances from budget and present commentaries on the same
- Delivery of month end management accounts to tight reporting deadlines and associated reporting information
- Analysis of MI involving overheads, pricing and margins.
- Cashflows and rolling forecasting information
- Ad hoc project work in relation to improving any inefficiencies of financial reporting system and controls
- This role is initially to cover a period of maternity but the team has capacity for an additional accountant with projected business growth over the coming 6-12 months.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Recently qualified accountant from a reputable practice background
- Strong academics with a desire to grow your career in industry
- Ideally you will have some secondment experience with industry clients (desirable not essential)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy job in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Damian Della Croce in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs