VANRATH are actively recruiting for a Management Accountant with two years post qualified experience to join a dynamic and fast moving business located in Greater Belfast. This opportunity will give a recently qualified accountant excellent commercial experience which will guarantee accelerated career progression.
- Provide support to the finance department in all areas of management and financial reporting with an emphasis on the production of the weekly and monthly management accounts for the Marketplace sites.
- Contribute to the quarter-end hard close, forecasting and budgeting processes. Responsible for investigating and reporting any significant variances and KPIs compared to budget/forecast, prior year and prior period.
- Complete weekly, periodic and monthly reporting requirements and the timely and accurate reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Engage with management to provide insight, guidance and challenge on cost control and lead change to generate cost reductions.
The Ideal Person:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA) or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience working as a Management Accountant in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter who will thrive in an expanding work environment
- Ambitious and driven
Salary will be in the region of £32-33k with a competitive bonus
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Barbara McKiernan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs