VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a fantastic organisation based in Dunmurry. This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join a national company, with a growing finance team. This is a full time permanent role with a market leading salary and excellent benefits package.
- Assisting the management accountant in the preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Manage and oversee the Purchase Ledger function
- Reconciliation of VAT control accounts and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Assistance with year-end audit process
- Implementing controls and processes to improve overall efficiency
- Managing workload efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
The Ideal Person:
You will be a part qualified accountant, degree qualified and capable of demonstrating the communication and interpersonal skills required to add value, by influencing multi-functional teams and driving effective business decision making.
You will have an excellent eye for detail and high level analytical skills coupled with advanced excel and accountancy systems experience. Preference will be given to those with Management accounting experience, or experience in a similar role within a blue chip or corporate finance environment.
Market leading, plus excellent benefits
For further information on this Finance Analyst vacancy, or any other Accountancy Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Jessica Grieve in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs