Accounts Receivable Assistant
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for Belfast based company, who are looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant on a 6 month contract, to cover a period of maternity. You will have a chance to join a large finance team within an extremely well known company throughout Northern Ireland.
- Process customer invoices on the system
- Process new customers on the system
- Deal with queries in relation to pricing and quantity
- Carry out credit control in a timely manner
- Conduct account reconciliations and deal with associated queries
- Process payments against each customer account
- Reconcile major customer accounts on a monthly basis
- Any other duties as required
The Ideal Person:
The ideal person should have at least 6 months experience in a small to medium sized company. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office is essential, as well as excellent oral and written communication skulls. You should have an ability to organise and manage purchase ledger activities with an attention to detail, as well as being able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Experience: 0 yrs