Restructuring Accounts Assistant
VANRATH is delighted to be working with a prestigious professional services firm in Belfast to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join their growing Restructuring Services Team in Belfast. The Restructuring Services team manages some of Ireland's largest corporate and personal restructuring assignments providing restructuring, enforcement, insolvency, investigation and advisory services to under-performing companies, portfolios and their stakeholders.
This role requires an efficient and driven individual to maintain all financial records, statutory returns and supplier accounts. In addition the role will provide on-going support to the Restructuring Executive, assisting with the realisation of property assets.
- Maintain all accounting entries for a portfolio of clients
- Monitor rent payments and maintain a rental income schedule for all let assets
- Opening files on new instructions to include conflict checks, borrower and occupant letters, bank accounts, option to tax
- Preparing period accounts, reconciliations, cash flows, budgets, forecasts and final outcome statements
- Preparing statutory Companies House returns
- Managing supplier & third party accounts
- Undertake administration associated with the sale of assets and closing cases
- Oversee financial management of client portfolio to include billings and work in progress
- Ensure adherence to internal controls
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or ATI qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience within the property market is advantageous
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks to ensure deadlines and targets are met
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link provided or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs