Having been established for over 8 years, Reperio Human Capital are a leading recruitment consultancy who specialise in the IT market in the Republic of Ireland
Due to our continued success, we are currently hiring an experienced Accounting Technician for our busy and rapidly growing office in Belfast.
You will have the opportunity to join a growing, successful and ambitious recruitment consultancy and become an integral part as we continue to grow and develop our team.
We're currently in the process of expanding our business into the US market which will offer unique responsibilities and experiences to the successful applicant.
In this position, you will be part of a small team, reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be someone that can manage your workload and work proactively using initiative.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining bookkeeping records
* Performance of credit control procedures
* Administration aspects of the payroll function including, payments, PAYE, pension submissions and salary journals
* Cash management and bank management including lodgments, reconciliations, analysis and processing of credit cards, staff expenses and petty cash management
* Assistance in the preparation of detailed budgets, forecasts and associated analysis
* Assistance with the preparation of internal management reports
* Any other ad hoc duties to support the management team
* Dealing with adhoc finance matters
* Accounts payable and accounts receivable
As a minimum, you should be part-qualified as an accountant and have a minimum of 2 years commercial experience working as a trainee accountant, accounting technician, bookkeeper or similar and strong IT skills. You will also be someone who has the drive to work within a busy team and grow within the company.
What you can expect:
-A rapidly growing company
-Annual salary of £20,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience)
-Life insurance & Pension package
-Benefits package which includes (phone insurance / discounted Apple products / gym membership discounts / high street vouchers, and a host of other quality benefits)
-Highly social office, friendly and supportive atmosphere
-Our office is fully equipped with a Beer Fridge, Slush-puppie machine and fresh soft-drinks and coffee on demand.
If this role appeals to you, then apply immediately with your CV to the link provided or contact Con McBride in Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Experience: 0 yrs