PGM Chartered Accountants
Position: Receptionist/Practice Manager
Reporting to: The Managing Director
Contract Duration: Permanent Full Time
Location: 405 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7EW
Background and Role
This is an important position within the accountancy practice. The job varies from receptionist duties extending to overall practice management and some client work.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Reception duties including switchboard, meet and greet of clients.
- Providing secretarial/administrative support to the Managing Partner.
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure efficient running of the office.
- Develop and implement new administrative systems such as record management.
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Monitor and manage office expenditure and manage office budgets
- Credit Control & Client Payroll
- Organise office requirements including stationery and equipment and arrange necessary repairs when required.
- Maintaining the Practice Health and Safety Policy.
Essential skills and criteria
- At least 3 years relevant experience within a corporate reception environment
- Min 2 A levels grade C or above
- Strong IT and typing skills including RSA Stage 1 typing or equivalent with a knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage your own workload and flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- Professional image and excellent telephone manner
- Good team-working skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated
Excellent salary package available - dependant on the candidates experience.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria please apply in writing to include CV in strictest confidence to; Maureen Grey via the APPLY BUTTON.
The closing date for applications is Friday 26 May 2017.
Please note we reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid shortlisting.