MCS Group are pleased to be retained by a globally renowned Financial Advisory Firm to locate a dedicated and experienced Wealth Manager to join their expanding Belfast based team.
Our Client is a Global player and is one of the world's leading organisations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms.
Our Client thrives on 'doing things differently' and creating a collaborative culture. They believe in investing in their employees and inspiring them to make a difference. The Company enjoys watching their staff grow and develop and there are great progression opportunities to those wishing to step up and have the drive to succeed.
As Wealth Manager, you:
- Will manage a portfolio of Clients and provide first class / tailored advices to your Clients in line with the Company's advice and control policies.
- Will meet your own financial targets via generating sales from new and existing Clients whilst also establishing cross-sell opportunities where appropriate.
- Will establish relationships with new Clients and continuously promote the Investment Proposition to secure target Clients.
- Will develop and service relationships with key stakeholders and build a highly visible profile in the region.
- Will ensure that invoices are raised, and costs collected within a timely manner.
- You will be passionate, career driven and have the desire to provide a bespoke and tailored service to your Clients.
- You will seize all opportunities and be able to adapt quickly to a forever changing industry.
- You will be sales focused and have the ability to secure new Business and establish relationships with new Clients.
- You will hold, at least, a Diploma in Financial Planning, or equivalent, and be willing to develop to Chartered if not already held.
- You will have demonstrable experience of providing regulated advice to High Net Worth Clients.
- You will have demonstrable experience of securing new Business and have an already established network of professional contacts.
- You must be able to demonstrate a full record of CPD and have current knowledge of relevant legislation.
Negotiable depending on experience with a leading benefits package.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Claire McCarragher, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5 456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs