MCS Group are excited to be partnering with a charity who are providing a support service through projects that are government funded. They are looking to hire a verification officer for 12 weeks with the potential of permanency.
The charity that is dedicated to supporting needs within Northern Ireland community and supporting individuals dealing with difficult issues both in the past and present day. The company is a project based charity and funds a lot of cross boarder initiatives. They are looking for someone immediately to join their team for 12 weeks with the possibility of the role going to permanent.
As the verification officer you will be responsible for:-
- Managing, planning, providing independent audit services
- Risk management, control and governance
- Report on financial systems and government funding
- Financial controls on projects and managing the systems in place
- Reporting on non compliance and financial irregularities
- Monitoring how budgets are used within projects
- Competing verification forms and producing verification forms
- Reporting to management on findings
- A minimum 2 years experience in audit or verification environment
- A minimum 2 years experience in reviewing controls
- A minimum 2 years experience liaising with stakeholders
- Immediately available
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Beth Wylie, Specialist Public Sector and Not for profit Consultant at MCS Group and send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs