MCS Group have partnered with a renowned international firm to appoint a high-calibre Associate Director within their market-leading VAT and Indirect Tax team in Belfast
This is a unique and exceptional opportunity for an ambitious individual who is ready to propel their career with a truly prominent player. As the successful Associate Director, you will be joining one of the largest and fastest growing tax teams in Belfast, with unparalleled industry insights.
This specialised tax team covers a range of VAT & Indirect Tax compliance and consultancy work across Northern Ireland. They have an impressive client portfolio and a growing pipeline, offering excellent exposure to businesses from a variety of sizes and industries.
- Reporting into the Partners, you will play a pivotal role in leading the wider team and with their support you will take ownership for;
- VAT and Indirect Tax advisory projects.
- Communicating with business owners and accountants to exchange information about VAT-related issues.
- Overseeing with the delivery of high-quality tax advice relating to VAT issues, compliance, reviews, and due diligence.
- Working closely with other VAT practitioners in the team to assure a high level of service.
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients to identify innovative solutions and business development opportunities.
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified
- CTA Qualified
- Substantial post qualified experience
- Demonstrable strong technical VAT knowledge and extensive experience in advising on all aspects of VAT, with a proven ability to identify opportunities for clients
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and growing firm. In return, our client is offering a competitive package to attract the best accountant on the market. This a rare occasion for a suitably experienced tax professional to join a market leading firm on their exciting journey. The package will include:
- You will be joining a globally renowned employer that provides an unrivalled remuneration package and incomparable exposure and development opportunities.
You will benefit from a highly competitive base salary and a lucrative bonus opportunity, magnified by our client's access to their multinational network.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896935521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs