MCS Group are delighted to be working with a large professional services client to hire a Transfer Pricing Manager to join their Belfast office.
Our client's expanding Finance Operations function is on the lookout for a Manager to join their Transfer Pricing team. As a Transfer Pricing Manager, you will work with our clients large and varied client base, ranging from multinational businesses to startups, to provide a full range of transfer pricing tax services. You will work alongside the business tax advisory team to broaden your experience of different corporate tax areas to help clients through the challenges of transfer pricing compliance, planning and defence. The varied work encompasses issues such as transfer pricing design and documentation projects, helping clients with transfer pricing controversy, BEPS and international tax matters.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Preparation of all aspects of transfer pricing reports
- Transfer pricing analysis and financial modelling
- Benchmarking analysis and data analysis
- Transfer pricing methodology input
- Functional analysis interviews and preparation
- Client meeting interaction
- Preparation and research into various industries
- Support for transfer pricing team in all aspects of marketing and business development
- Ad-hoc assistance for the business tax advisory team.
- 3-5+ years in a transfer pricing practice within professional services or within an industry transfer pricing department
- Economics, finance, accounting, legal degree
- Understanding of financial statements
- Excel financial modelling experience
- Client driven and strategically and commercially aware
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Strong and motivated team player
- Prior general tax experience is useful
The role represents a good opportunity to specialise in a niche and growing area as part of the transfer pricing practice. Training is mostly on the job, other more formal trainings are given on a periodic basis throughout the year. A competitive remuneration package is on offer where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Support is on offer for flexible working and career development and you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Also on offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: The necessary tools and flexibility will be provided so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: You'll be provided withthe insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What do I do next?
To speak in confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Ben Cargin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5513??
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs