MCS Group have partnered with a renowned international firm to appoint a high-calibre Transaction Services Manager within their market leading Corporate Finance team.
This is a unique and exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Transaction Services Senior or Manager who is ready to propel their career with a truly prominent player. As the successful Transaction Services Manager, you will be joining an ambitious corporate finance team with an all-Ireland reach and unparalleled industry insights.
- Engage with clients and CF teams to deliver deals projects, and assist in the delivery of larger and complex projects
- Produce accurate and timely financial analysis in order to present recommendations to clients
- Provide training and support to junior team members.
- Business development and participation in bids, proposals and pitches
- You will hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge of transaction services
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in Excel
You will be joining a globally renowned employer that provide unrivalled remuneration package and incomparable exposure and development opportunities.
- Unrivalled remuneration package.
- Market leading development programme.
- A fun and engaging social and sports committee.
- Working from impressive new offices in the heart of Belfast.
You will benefit from a highly competitive base salary and a lucrative bonus opportunity, magnified by our client's access to their multinational network.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs