The role of Associate Recruitment Consultant is varied, fast-paced and as rewarding as it is demanding. As one of our Associates, you will learn the skills you need to be a specialist, growing relationships with key decision-makers in industry and developing a level of specialist expertise that will set you apart from your competition. You will benefit from a full induction and training plan, as well as the wealth of knowledge and experience within your team and the wider business.
You will have the confidence to approach new and existing clients and candidates via phone/email, marketing campaigns, social media platforms and networking. In broad terms, your role can be broken down to two key areas:
You will use your strong communication and sales skills to build new client relationships and further develop existing client relationships. New business is the lifeblood of any recruitment firm so the ability to open doors and continually ensure your business levels are high, is one of the elements of a successful career in recruitment.
We work almost exclusively in challenging skills markets where talent is in very short supply. Our main differentiator as a firm is our ability to source great candidates that our competitors and clients cannot. Therefore, you will need to be extremely proactive and engaging, using all available tools, in sourcing the best talent for our clients.
About MCS Group
At MCS Group our vision is clear - To make a positive difference on our customers, our people and the world around us, through innovation, setting new standards for our industry and always putting people first. There couldn't be a more exciting time to join. Due to continued growth, last year saw us enter new markets both internationally and domestically and 2021 is shaping up to be our best year yet!
A quick glance at any job board would suggest that every job on the market at the moment is within the "leading" company in its field. Clearly, that cannot be the case and as a result that tag has lost its impact. When we say it, we mean it, and we can back it up. Whether that's our 5* Google reviews or wealth of customer testimonials, or perhaps it's a quick glance at our client base and the calibre of people we deal with, or maybe it's the high-profile partnerships we hold across key sectors in NI, we really are THE leading specialist recruitment firm in the province.
Is MCS Group the company for you?
Recruitment is a fantastic career for the right person but it does take real resilience, motivation and ambition. The rewards are second to none and MCS can offer a successful and prosperous career. For this position we are interested in speaking with candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Degree or demonstrated personal development
- Evidence of hard work
- Evidence of successful teamwork
- Excellent work-ethic
- Committed to learning and personal development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to process information and learn new systems
*Please note that desirable criteria may be applied in response to high demand:
- Placement year or internship
- Relevant customer service or sales experience
What can you expect?
- Competitive basic salary with a generous commission structure to reward high achievers - there are no thresholds here.
- Excellent employee benefits to include a health cash plan, access to health and wellbeing services, life assurance and a day off for your birthday.
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path, whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- We are Investors in People accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- Industry leading Recruitment Software, including pioneering video technology not in use anywhere else in NI.
- A dedicated marketing team and access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation.
- A long-term career in Specialist Recruitment for ambitious consultants.
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and incredibly rewarding career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter via the link provided or contact Sam Boles, Internal Recruiter at MCS Group 02890 490860
Experience: 0 yrs