MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Trainee Accountant for our client based in Belfast City Centre on a permanent, full time basis.
Working within a local success story in Northern Ireland who are renovating traditional offices in City Centre into a modern and collaborative workspace, this is a brilliant opportunity to gain exposure within a global organisation and achieve your professional studies to become a Chartered Accountant. Working alongside experienced finance professionals, you will receive mentorship and development opportunities allowing you to become a valued member of the team.
Your New Job:
- Sales ledger management
- Purchase ledger management
- Multi currency exposure
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month end close and financial reporting
- Adhoc support for the wider finance function
What you need to succeed:
- A third level qualification within an Accountancy related discipline
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working within a busy office environment
- Ability to work off own initiative as well as within team dynamic
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Navision
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs