Trainee Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a trainee accountant to a join a highly-reputable accountancy practice based in Belfast city centre.
Our client is a leading mid-tier accountancy practice with numerous offices across Northern Ireland. They pride themselves on having an inclusive culture, where every member of staff is felt valued. They offer the flexibility to their employees to help them achieve a great work/life balance. They offer a range of multi-disciplinary services and have the aim of helping their clients achieve building bigger, more efficient, more profitable businesses.
As the successful trainee accountant you will be mainly working as part of a tax team and will be responsible for the following duties:
- You will have a varied workload and will gain exposure to corporate tax, personal tax, R&D tax, corporate finance, corporate restructuring, transfer pricing, audit
- Working with a variety of clients from sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities
- You will complete your ACA qualification with a view of completing your CTA qualification
The successful trainee accountant will have the folloiwng characteristics:
- Graduate with a 2:1 classification or above from any degree
- Strong A-Level grades
- Strong Mathematics grade at GCSEs
The successful trainee accountant will be rewarded with the following:
- Market leaidng remuneration package
- Full study supporty
- Recommended study leave
- Direct access to senior management
- You will be joining a highly regarded firm with a warm and friendly team culture
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs