MCS Group are excited to be continuing their partnership with a leading global investment bank who are seeking to recruit a Operational Services Associate for their Belfast based team
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products; giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
Known for their honesty, integrity and excellence in their customer experience this is a new exciting opportunity for Belfast.
The Trade Management (TM) team process transactions for the Name Give Up (NGU) business as well as Listed Futures: Exchanged Traded Derivatives (ETD). This role will be supporting the Trade Management Exchange Traded Derivatives business.
The ETD TM team oversee the Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD) clearing mainly covering the Financial, Energy & Commodity contracts via a combination of their own memberships (exchanges such as ICE, Eurex, Euronext, LME etc) or via clearers memberships. They operate an execution only model, whereby we execute trades on the exchanges and then 'give-up' the trades to clients. Their main function is to ensure all trades are taken by the clients (so clients are clear of positions in their books) and to monitor any margin calls and reconcile the bank accounts.
- All client lifecycle events including initial client on-boarding, periodic reviews and sanction screening
- Central administration for all brokerage negotiations undertaken by our businesses
- Central administration for all client documentation contracts (give-up agreements) between clients, TP ICAP and third parties
- Client Data management, ensuring the maintenance and integrity of Client hierarchy structures
- Operational Data management both within core Operations data and ancillary front end systems
- Brokerage Data management within the relevant systems
- Regulatory Reporting oversight and exception management for the TP ICAP group (MiFID II, REMIT and EMIR reporting)
- The design, implementation and training of reconciliations and MI/KPIs to support our business and evidence controls
- The effective and efficient management of trade investigations raised by clients to ensure that Accounts Receivable can facilitate the timely receipt of payment of client invoices
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of the financial markets and financial regulation affecting client lifecycle management including Dodd Frank, FACTA and MiFID II
- Experience of effectively working within a KYC/AML team
- Experience/knowledge of client data structures and models
- Experience of working within a Transaction/Regulatory Control team
As the successful Trade Management Associate you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package
- Yearly 10% bonus
- 23 days & 10 stats holidays;
- Pension Plan, PMI and other industry leading benefits.
- Joining a warm, friendly, sociable working environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs