MCS Group is proud to work with a successful accountancy practice in Belfast to source a Tax Trainee to join their busy team. This firm has built a very strong reputation for delivering high quality services to a broad range of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to kick start their career within tax, get involved in a variety of challenging projects and progress quickly within the company.
- You will be joining a team which manages a range of personal and corporate tax assignments for a range of clients.
- You will gain invaluable exposure to various aspects of tax, offering exceptional training to give you all the skills necessary to progress quickly to senior levels within the team.
- You will be in a client facing role, supporting and advising clients across a broad range of tax and payroll compliance.
- You will have the opportunity to build a portfolio with the flexibility available in the team to specifically tailor this to your strengths.
- You will be expected to balance work and training while studying for your professional tax qualifications (ATT).
- You will ideally be a high achieving graduate in a relevant discipline (Tax, Accountancy, Finance, Law).
- If you do not have a relevant degree, you may be considered if you have an alternative higher education qualification in the relevant field (e.g. Accounting Technician)
- Previous experience in an accountancy practice is highly desirable but not essential.
- You must be passionate about developing a career in Tax and be knowledgeable about the career path in Tax.
- You must have the drive and determination to follow through with studying for and completing exams while you gain the essential work experience.
In return, you will not only be rewarded with a competitive salary package, you will be offered excellent training with additional support for professional qualifications (ATT and/or CTA) with the opportunity to progress quickly to senior levels within the team.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Caroline Gaughan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs