Tax Specialist - Belfast
MCS Group has been appointed by a leading accountancy practice to source a Tax Specialist to join their growing tax team. Due to their continuing success, to join the team to support the increased workload. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a very successful practice that has an excellent reputation and cares about their staff and clients.
Our client is a medium sized mid-tier accountancy practice based in Belfast. They have a presence in both Belfast and Dublin, working on behalf of clients throughout the UK and Ireland. Their clients range from start-ups, self-employed individuals, Small and Medium Sized Entities, not-for-profit organisations to high net worth individuals. They pride ourselves on their fresh and modern approach to accountancy, tax and business planning, which enables us to deliver innovative solutions to help boost your profitability and minimise the tax burden.
As the successful Tax Technician you will be exposed to a variety of clients and will be responsible for the following duties:
- You will be working with a variety of clients based in NI, UK & ROI
- Mixed Tax Compliance and Advisory
- Personal Tax Returns
- Corporate Tax Returns
- You will also gain exposure to other aspects of tax including Inheritance tax, Trust & Estate Planning, Corporate Restructuring and R&D tax.
The successful Tax Specialist will have the following characteristics:
- You will be either ATT qualified or ACA qualified
- You maybe part-qualified or qualified CTA
- 2 years experience of working in a tax environement
- You will be from either a mixed tax or personal tax background
The successful Tax Specialist will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package.
- Study support to complete your qualifications if required
- You will be joining a fun, relaxed and supportive culture with regular social events and casual dress code on a Friday.
- Opportunity to work with for a unique portfolio of clients.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Opportunity to join a growing practice with plenty of room for progression.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs