MCS Group are proud to be working with this Top 10 Accountancy firm to source an experienced Tax Senior to contribute to their ambitious growth plans. With structured progression routes, this is the ideal time to join and progress your career in tax. This firm are continuously winning new business year on year and delivering high-quality tax services across Northern Ireland. Culturally, this firm offers you the best of both worlds - The exciting projects and progression opportunities of a large firm, but within a smaller team environment where you will be recognised and achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- As the successful Tax Senior you will be involved in all aspects of the tax work. This will be a client-facing role, supporting and advising clients across a broad range of tax assignments. You will gradually build a tax client portfolio that is specifically tailored to your skills and interests, with the opportunity to develop specialisms in various tax areas.
- You will get involved in a range of challenging tax compliance, planning and advisory projects.
- You will gain invaluable exposure to various aspects of personal and corporate tax including employment tax, VAT, retirement planning and inheritance tax, R&D tax credits, cross-border matters, along with management buy outs and M&A work.
- You will get hands-on training and support while you complete your professional tax qualifications (ATT/CTA).
- You must have strong tax experience within an accountancy firm (2+ years).
- You may be from a personal tax, corporate tax, or mixed tax background.
- You will ideally be ATT qualified and/or completing your CTA exams. However, candidates without these qualifications will be considered as long as they have the relevant tax experience.
- Structured career path where you will be encouraged and supported in your development.
- Competitive salary package reflective of your experience.
- Flexible working patterns.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs