MCS Group are excited to be partnering with a Global Law Firm who are seeking a Senior Tax Manager to join their UK tax team. Ideal opportunity for an accountant or tax professional seeking a move into industry.
MCS Group are proudly partnering with one of Belfast's most reputable employers in their search for a Tax Senior Manager to join their UK ax team. Our client are recognised for their lucrative corporate benefits package, state-of-the art working environment and for being the industry leader in innovation and excellence.
Supporting the Finance Controller in the management of the UK tax affairs
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of UK tax compliance work and advising the business on UK direct and indirect tax matters.
- You will play a pivotal role within the organisation, liaising with international offices and external advisers on tax compliance on behalf of the overall organisation.
Manage the preparation of corporate tax and other returns for the LLP's subsidiary corporate entities
Advising senior stakeholders across the business on key tax considerations impacting commercial decisions
Support year-end closing process, including preparation of Deferred Tax calculations
- Manage relationship with UK tax authorities, HMRC, including responsibility for any enquiries.
- Qualified accountant (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc) with experience working in a large corporate environment.
- CTA Qualification is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to liaise effectively with staff based in other offices and external stakeholders.
- Highly competitive base salary
- 23 days annual, with the option to purchase more.
- Flexible working policy
- Income protection
- Private Medical Care
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 521 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs