Tax Manager - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Tax Manager for global professional services firm to join their corporate tax team.
Our client a is a market leading professional services firm that offers a variety of services to their clients from Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Advisory. Their corporate tax team contains professionals specialising in direct tax, tax accounting, indirect taxes, statutory reporting, bookkeeping, service management, payroll and company secretarial services.
As the successful Tax Manager you will be joining the Corporate Tax team and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Work with a wide variety of large multi-country clients across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa
- Work on a portfolio of clients with tax accounting & direct tax projects
- Work alongside the clients group tax function
- Work with clients who have mature offshore models
- Work with clients who need support transitioning to mature offshore models
The successful Tax Manager will have the following characteristics:
- ACA/ATT/CTA qualified
- Corporate tax compliance experience
- Experience of reviewing codes, time and budgets
The successful Tax Manager will receive the following:
- Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Flexible Working
- Remote Working Options
- Career Development
- Extensive Benefit Options
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs