MCS Group has been appointed by a leading mid-tier accountancy practice in Belfast to source a Personal Tax Manager to join the team, on a full time or part time basis.
This is a dynamic business with a well-known, recognisable brand and a warm team environment. Due to increased client work, there is now a great opportunity for you to progress your career in Tax with scope for someone to come in at Manager level.
- Personal Tax compliance management including review and sign-off, together with related services
- Training junior team members
- Deliver and provide assistance to senior management on diverse advisory projects
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Involvement in marketing and business development activities
- CTA qualified
- Previous experience in Personal Tax compliance
- Demonstrate leadership and team-working
- Demonstrate an ability to plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budgets and billing
Our client recognises the changes in the working landscape, and have mad adjustments to cater to all candidates by offering this position on a part time or full time basis. They also have a detailed flexible working policy, prividing further flexibility, as well as ongoing remote working options.
You will enjoy a varied workload and be rewarded with a competitive salary and package reflective of your experience. This leading mid-tier practice have an outstanding local reputation as an employer who recognises and rewards hard work. You will receive a lucrative base salary and highly competitive annual bonus scheme. You will be joining a highly successful business where there is an established culture of promoting from within and developing the talent in the firm.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02896 935 521 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02896 935 521 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs