Tax Associate/Assistant Manager - Belfast
MCS Group is proud to be working with a leading mid-tier accountancy practice to source a Tax Assistant Manager to join their Personal Tax team in their Belfast office. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified tax professional looking to broaden their experience and contribute to the success of a leading professional services firm, working with our exceptional client base. This role may also suit a recently qualified Assistant Manager.
Our client has grown to have offices in multiple locations across the province. All three offices have developed their profile to be recognised as leading chartered accountancy practices in their respective geographical area, providing a range of Accounting, Audit, Taxation, Business Advisory, Corporate Finance and Forensic Investigation services to clients in the public and private sectors. They recognise that their talented staff are a significant part of their continued success and have adopted a people-orientated approach to encourage staff to achieve their full potential.
As the successful Tax Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation & review of personal tax returns
- Provide mentoring and support to more junior staff.
- Provide assistance to the management team on advisory projects.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
The successful Tax Assistant Manager will have the following characteristics:
- ATT qualified
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a tax department
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desirably CTA qualified but not essential
The successful Tax Assistant Manager will receive the following:
- A market leading remuneration package
- Study support for your CTA qualifications if needed
- You will be joining a warm and friendly team where staff are recognised and rewarded for their work.
- The chance to work with and learn from senior management that have an extensive knowledge of tax.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs