MCS Group has an exciting opportunity for a Tax Advisor to take on an autonomous role with support and guidance from the Partners, offering excellent client exposure and the ability to make the role your own.
This growing accountancy practice in Belfast consists of a driven team that has an established culture of nurturing the talent from within. The Partners invest enormous amounts of time and resources into their staff's development, creating a structured mentoring system that allows each member to map out where they see themselves within the company after 1 year, 3 years, etc. The firm's impressive growth plans are primarily aimed at opening up new opportunities for each person to further develop their skills and career development.
This is a brand-new role that is offering you the exciting opportunity to become the main point of contact for Tax within the firm, providing high quality tax consultancy work to a variety of SME clients. While you will still have the support and guidance from the Partners, you will also be given the freedom and autonomy to make the role your own.
- You will have a varied tax portfolio with a particular focus on corporate tax advisory work.
- You will build strong relationships with new and existing clients, offering more than just a transactional service by becoming their trusted business partner.
- You will take part in the resource planning for each assignment, managing financial performance and ensuring key deadlines are met.
- You will play a key role in further building out the tax offering and driving business development, with the assistance of the Partners.
- You must have a relevant tax or accountancy qualification (ATT, CTA, ACA, ACCA).
- You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience within an accountancy practice.
- You will ideally have experience in a specialised tax role; however, candidates from a general practice background who are serious about progressing in tax may also apply.
- You must be passionate about tax and stay up-to-date with the latest tax legislation.
- You will be joining a growing business that will encourage you to develop your own career path with the potential to become a shareholder in the firm.
- You will receive a competitive salary package and CTA study support, if needed.
- You will be joining a friendly and inclusive team environment that will make sure you settle in and will offer support and training when needed.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Caroline Gaughan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs