Employment Tax Advisor
MCS Group is delighted to be representing a major global professional services firm, for their Belfast office, seeking an experienced Tax Advisor on a permanent basis.
Are you an experienced tax advisor? Looking for an opportunity to enhance your career and skills with a globally recognised professional services team at the top of their market?
This role is ideal for an ambitious tax professional wanting to move away from standard Tax Compliance and develop into Tax Advisory, Global Mobility and Share Plan Projects
You will be joining a thriving people advisory services team, that is well established with a renowned reputation who are constantly expanding. You will be working as a collective with a highly capable and tenacious team, servicing clients within NI, across the rest of the UK, ROI, Europe, Asia, Africa, North and Central America. Our client has an international reach and have the ability to offer financial packages above the market rate to attract the highest calibre of talent on the market.
As the successful Tax Advisor, you will be reporting into the Senior Manager. You will be responsible for the following;
- Working on due diligence projects in conjunction with the transaction taxes team
- Working on global mobility issues; including personal tax returns, tax equalisation calculations, dealing with assignees, advising on tax residence
- Assisting with employee share plan projects
- P11D completion
- Providing advisory services on salary sacrifice, termination payments, employment status etc.
- Ideally qualified or part qualified ATT/CTA
- The ability to demonstrate strong tax compliance experience
- An employment tax background would be advantageous
- Resilience and proactive attitude to work are key skills
- Highly articulate with strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, growing and dynamic firm. In return our client is offering a premium remuneration package to attract the best tax professionals on the market.
- Lucrative base salary plus extensive benefits
- Exposure to illustrious domestic & international client portfolio
- Options for flexibility
- Renowned development programme and progression opportunities
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs