Tax Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are delighted to be working alongside an ambitious small accountancy practice based in Belfast city centre to continue to grow their team.
Our client is a highly successful mid-tier accountancy practice based in the heart of Belfast. They are a firm that prides themselves on their personality, with a small team that works closely together and offers the highest level of customer service. They work with a variety of clients from various sectors, ranging from SMEs to large global corporations.
This is the ideal multi-disciplinary role for a recently qualified accountant who is looking to gain more exposure in Tax, Accounts and Corporate Finance. The successful Tax Accountant will be responsible on a daily basis for:
- You will play a pivotal role in the firm's tax offering which covers a variety of tax compliance and advisory services including: corporate tax returns, personal tax returns, VAT and employment tax depending on the clients' needs.
- There will also be an element of accounts and corporate finance
The successful Tax Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Recently ACA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Practice
- Interested in a role that is mainly tax but also gives them a variety with Accounts and Corporate Finance
As the successful Tax Accountant you will receive:
- An above market remuneration package + study support if required
- A varied workload between Tax, Accounts and Corporate Finance
- Exposure to clients from a variety of backgrounds and sectors
- Joining a small, close team that produces the highest quality of service for their clients
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs