Following a record year for the Professional Services Division, a new opportunity has been created for a driven, charismatic and professional individual to join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Working in a specialised support role to a team of Consultants, the successful candidate will be immersed in a fast paced industry and will be working on assignments that include the majority of the largest businesses in NI as well as some of the country's most impressive and enterprising SMEs. Our team has grown significantly this past 12-18 months and are now seeking this additional hire to join us in advance of the summer and increase our delivery capability.
What is the role of a Talent Acquisition Specialist at MCS Group?:
The role of a Talent Acquisition Specialist is varied, fast-paced and as rewarding as it is demanding. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a key role in addressing one of the biggest challenges businesses are facing today; namely sourcing and engaging with the very best talent out there today. Your role will require growing relationships with passive candidates, engaging with the team internally to fully understand where the most critical needs are and developing a level of specialist expertise that will set you apart from your competition. In broad terms, your role can be broken down to two key areas:
We have an existing database of candidates that has been built up over the course of over 10 years, with hundreds being added weekly. Your role will include engaging with existing and previously sourced candidates, ensuring the highest levels of customer experience and service.
We work almost exclusively in challenging skills markets where talent is in very short supply. Our main differentiator as a firm is our ability to source great candidates that our competitors and clients cannot. Therefore, you will need to be extremely proactive and creative, using all available tools, in sourcing the best talent for our clients.
Is Recruitment for you?:
Recruitment is a fantastic career for the right person but it does take real resilience, motivation and ambition. The rewards are second to none and MCS can offer a successful and prosperous career within Talent Acquisition. For the this position we are interested in individuals with an interest in or experience within recruitment and who can meet the following criteria:
- Third level degree in any subject
- Desire to work in a multi-disciplined role from including candidate sourcing via multiple mediums, marketing and advertising and networking.
- Diligent approach to work, organisation skills and ability to work under pressure.
- An ability to take on feedback and a high-level of self-awareness - our highest performers mix high levels of confidence with the humility to seek improvement
- A level of drive and determination that is noticeably above your peer group is a must - if you have the will we can train for the skill!
About MCS Group:
Our ambition is simple but challenging, "To Set the Standards in each of the markets we operate in". We are in the process of building a team of industry experts at MCS there couldn't be a more exciting time to join.
The majority of specialist recruitment markets are incredibly competitive and MCS Group has built an excellent reputation in the market for living and breathing our values, our ethics and customer centric approach. Quick wins are not our game and we truly value our relationships with both Clients and Candidates.
Internally we have a high-performance culture where everyone is committed to the same goal. Our people are proud to work for MCS Group and energised by working with like-minded people who work hard and have fun doing it!
What We Offer:
- Strong basic salary with a bespoke commission structure to reward high achievers.
- A new for 2021 suite of employee benefits that rival anything you would see within large corporations
- Best in class training in the art and science of sourcing and a continuous professional development path whether you want to go down the management route within talent acquisition or choose to move into a 360 degree Consultant role in the future.
- We are Investors in People accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- Industry leading Recruitment Software, including pioneering video technology not in use anywhere else in NI.
- Access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation to help find the talent your clients need.
- A long term career in Specialist Recruitment for ambitious consultants.
This is a fantastic graduate opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and incredibly rewarding career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Phil Clarke, Head of Professional Services at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for a confidential discussion.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs