MCS Group is urgently seeking a Staff Accountant on behalf of a key client within the Manufacturing industry. This is an immediate requirement. The role is based in West Belfast. Competitive salary & excellent experience on offer for the successful candidate.
Our client is seeking a Belfast based accountant (12 month assignment) to assist in the reporting of the firm's performance.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly financial reporting to the sales team including price, period cost and financial analysis.
- Decision Support for the company brand including discount analysis and pricing support.
- Financial support for developing and executing the firm's sales growth.
- Legal entity closing duties
- Product costing and NPI support for the firm
- Communicate effectively within the team, with internal and external customers, including presentations to all levels of management.
* Degree in Accounting related subject or candidates with lesser or no qualifications must have significantly more experience
* Significant job related accounting experience
* Proven record of strong initiative, leadership, accountability, and effective communication skills
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feel this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Financial Recruiter at MCS Group on 02890 235456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs