MCS Group are proud to partner with one of the fastest growing businesses in Belfast as they seek to appoint a Settlements Manager for their team.
Our client is a global firm of professional intermediaries that plays a pivotal role in the world's financial, energy and commodities markets.
Operating through a diverse range of core businesses, the firm creates strong networks in person and through technology. They provide comprehensive analysis and insight into market conditions and long-term trends, combining data, knowledge and intelligence into contextual insight and commercial guidance. By engaging with their clients, and providing innovative products and services, they enable their clients to transact with confidence, facilitating the flow of capital and commodities around the world, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
They are known in the market for their Honesty, Integrity, and Excellence in the provision of service to their clients. Above all else, they Respect their clients and each other, without bias. Employees are expected to uphold the values and principles of their cultural framework in performance of their job duties.
The main function of the team is to ensure that all trades are matched with clients so that the purchases & sales settle on time with zero cost to the company.
- Managing, motivating and leading the settlements team to ensure:
- To provide support on any relevant project, under the direction and oversight of your Senior Manager
- To oversee the implementation of any changes necessary within the Settlements function in relation to regulatory and business requirements
- To ensure that process, procedures and governance are adhered to by all team members at all times
- To provide support for any internal or external audits as required
- To support our Technology teams in technical developments, including UAT and post-release support
- Fulfil any additional or ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of our business
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
- A broad base of financial services operations knowledge and experience
- Strong, demonstrable experience of effectively managing a settlements team within a capital markets or financial services operations environment
- Strong proven experience in the management of a team that operates under pressure
- Experienced in building and establishing teams, and through mentoring, empower them to achieve, and deliver against evolving goals
- Proven experience in identifying, implementing and ensuring successful process improvements
- Market leading base salary
- Yearly bonus - up to 12%
- Pension Plan
- Benefits package including Private Health Care
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs